How Communicate in smart and confident way?
Communication is a critical skill for almost everything we do. Whether you're speaking to another person, addressing a group or even giving a formal presentation, confident communicators will often enjoy more fulfilling relationships with others.
- Students are asked to write down an associated action, for each point made - so a notebook and pen will be required.
- If you are going to become an effective communicator then it will mean you’ll have to change the way you behave and interact with others, so a willingness to action new information is required.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Communicate a message in a way that is clear, concise and embraced by others.
- Fully understand and connect with other people in more effective ways.
- Transfer your ideas, information and emotions into the minds of others, without any errors.
What is the target audience?
- Individual contributors, Managers, Team leaders, whose success depends on their ability to communicate clearly, to be understood and to influence how another person performs, and create positive working relationships.